Saturday, September 24, 2011

Get Moving...52º---85º

Golden Glow or Outhouse Plant

The early pioneers planted this flower (rudbeckia family) near the outhouse not sure why because it doesn't have much of a fragrance, (my first thought)...So maybe because it spreads and grows tall so it camouflaged the toilet.

Scrabble done, chatted briefly with Rusty before we were disconnected...Have tomatoes to roast, then on to LaGrande for the afternoon.

I worked the Fishtrap yard sale yesterday, walked with Pat and was wiped out for the rest of the day...Sat on the deck and enjoyed the sun.

Pat shared her new pork chop dish with us, which was very good and I didn't have to cook...Just heat and eat.

End of the month is quickly approaching and I have an essay due, not sure when that will get done...I guess when push comes to shove, I'll get it done...Have a good weekend....OWAV:)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers. Do you think they would grow tall enough to camoflage my house? =}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you feed them lots of chicken poop!!

    ReplyDelete