Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Angry Birds....34º

Okay, Angry Birds, that's what I've been doing for two hours but I am finished with this level and can leave it be until the next one shows up....Yes I must admit, I'm addicted and I used some cheats to find some of the magic spots, and the last golden egg.

And now, one last time, today is the day that the salsa is going to get made...It is not always easy to get the ingredients here in Wallowa County but this morning with a fresh food stand in Enterprise and Safeway getting fresh shipments in on Tuesday, it just has to happen!

Yesterday while Herb was in Enterprise picking up the last of the garbage from Mule Days, I roasted 3 sheets of tomatoes, made a batch of hamburger buns, simmered ham and beans, made more pickles (6 jars) then Herb and I went to Lostine to pick up our fall lamb and now have it hanging in the garage (lucky that the weather turned cold last night to cool it out)...Also we have it just in time so Mona and I can get our fill of fresh lamb...Lamb was a staple of our diet as kids and is still our favorite.

I have a PT appointment this morning and write group then will come home to get the salsa in the jars...We are still eating tomatoes and cucumbers daily along with the fall melons...I'm always so sad when I put the last one on our table...Mona and Jerry are bringing peaches so we will have a busy few days eating our fill and canning the rest...Hugs to All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment