Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mules Days 2012 Joseph Oregon...50º

We are in the midst of Mule Days, here in Wallowa County....Herb dedicates most of 5 days each year to this cause...Picking up trash, putting up canopies and signs and whatever else needs to be done...I do less hours, working in the souvenir and ticket booths, cleaning bathrooms and this year helping with the Saturday night BBQ...Over the years we have volunteered for different things, Air Life of Oregon, Eagle Cap Excursion Train plus other things with different organizations...We don't do  as much as other "career" volunteers and I think except for the occasional few hours at an event that we might do in the future this will be the end of volunteering for me...Can't speak for Herb!..Am I getting old or just tired, maybe both...I just know that I will be very thankful when Sunday night arrives this year....Hugs to All....OWAV:)




No comments:

Post a Comment