Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mona and Jerry arrived...55º

Herb and I worked most of the day as I finished in the bedroom and he vacuumed, mopped floors, moved water and picked the apples...No one wants to know how much dust and dirt I found as I dug deeper into the corners but it was way tooo much...What a good feeling to know that it is now cleaner and cleared of all the containers and piles!..I didn't get everything done I wanted to, but it will wait for another time.

About noon I called Mona's cell phone to check on their progress...They had just arrived in Boise so that meant that I had about 5 hours before they would arrive in Joseph...I fixed us a little lunch and sat down to ice my knee, then went back to work...They pulled into the yard about 4:30pm with a trunk load of nectarines, corn, tomatoes and cucumbers...I had buns ready for the oven, bacon in the pan and with the fresh veggies and fruit, dinner was soon on the table.

We visited late into the evening, catching up on family news, before turning in for the night....Hugs to all....OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment