Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Grumpy...50º

Up before 6am after a good nights sleep but without my morning coffee and knowing that I can't have water or food until after my knee surgery, if I could sleep, I would go back to bed!!! Grrrrrr

So I will be as crabby as an old bear for the day...Speaking of bear---Yesterday afternoon up the hill came the ODFW truck making a big racket, towing the bear trap to a new location...In the middle of the night Herb and I thought we heard a noise that sounded like a slamming metal door...We both assumed it was the bear trap now with a bear inside...Not wanting to disturb the bear if it is in the trap we will wait for the ODFW to come and haul it away...Or maybe it was just a noise in the night.

Yesterday I started a batch of bread before going for my PT appointment...Herb did the driving so he could deliver stuff to Soroptomists and do other errands...I finished before noon and as we drove past the Senior Center I said, "Lets stop and have lunch."...It was an okay lunch, beef stew, salad, cornbread and 1/2 an orange...There was a small crowd, visited with Ruth, then made our way home to pan the bread and get it baked.

Now I must head for the shower, make phone calls, balance the check book and get to the hospital at 11:45am for my scheduled surgery...Hugs to All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment