Sunday, September 9, 2012

LAST DAY....60º`

Yesterday went well for me...Belinda and I work well together, we fed 250 people, baked beans were a hit!..Few minor snags, nothing big...Walking on cement floors after all these years is not good for me but I'll make it through one more day...Got home at 6pm, quickly changed my shirt and got to the wedding reception for Erica and Tyler (Arrowhead Chocolates) in time for dessert (chocolate and pies)...Held outside at the ranch, it was a a warm balmy evening, tables made of planks and hay bales stretched across the lawn under trees trimmed in mini lights, band playing, people dancing...Lovely, lovely party....I visited and watched, got to talk with Brandon and Annie who came from Missoula, didn't stay long and sorry I missed the ceremony that was held in a grove of trees nearby...Arrived home, Herb was still up and it was after 8pm, his day had gone well and we visited about the different people that had crossed our paths during the day...Beautiful weather, friends, hard work and play...It was a good day...Hugs to All....OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment