Thursday, October 27, 2011

????....28º--50º

Pat and I walked yesterday, then yoga class...Yoga was intense and maybe I didn't come out of the poses as soon as I should have...The concentration is so "concentrated" on staying there that I forget to breath, forget to relax my tongue and my jaw and forget to come out, relax and then go back into the pose...As we walked to our cars, Pat and I agreed that walking before was a good idea and we felt good after our workout...But when I arrived home I was wiped out!..I did nothing, except fix dinner...Should I have forced myself to finish the cleaning, go outside and work in the flowerbeds, slice apples to dry, pickle beets or was it right to veg on the sofa?..Where is my energy?

By 5pm I knew I must start moving and get ready for a Halloween/salad supper/auction, hosted by a fellow sorority...I needed a gift to auction...that was easy...Put labels on 3 jars of pickles...gathered things up for a quilt raffle...oh now what to do for a costume...I found some of Cienna's hair bands, put my short hair in two ponytails sticking straight our from my head, grabbed the eyebrow pencil and dotted my nose and cheeks with freckles...Daisy Mae at her best...My neighbor, dressed as the "Ace of Hearts" (she had rented her costume)  picked me up and then Jane, who was dressed in her "Hiawatha" costume...At the party we joined 15 others and proceeded on with the evening...There were fancy costumes, or no costumes and others like mine, last minute costumes...We dined on yummy salads and lasagna, took part in a rousing auction, my pickles sold for $8.00 a pint (money will go to the senior mealsite), and got home at 9pm...I was in bed shortly there after.

Today I will walk again and concentrate on doing one project...I have a Mule Days meeting tonight...Hugs to all...  OWAV:)





2 comments:

  1. Some days are just like that, especially since you haven't stopped for a breath since Ci and I were there in August. Today wil be better! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing....breathe...but then I am doing the same thing so I guess it must be okay...breathe, breathe...it is all part of the disorder...my friend calls it the ABC disorder...ADD, ADHD, OCD etc....not a bad thing...:)

    ReplyDelete