Sunday, October 30, 2011

Outside Work...30º--57º

Favorite fall photo

Finished the apples yesterday morning...Sliced apples for 3 pies in the freezer and Herb is doing another dryer full for winter snacks...A walk with Pat and then Herb and I worked at cleaning out the garden spot...Had sauerkraut, brots and mashed potatoes for dinner.

Have been trying to get a cold/sore throat for about two weeks now and by last night it was for sure that I had it...Did get a good nights sleep, so don't feel too bad this morning only congested and cranky (what's new, huh)...Today I hope to work in the flower beds after it warms up...Have chicken thawed for dinner...That's it for today...Have a good day, Hugs to all.... OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. I guess you must have slowed down a few minutes and it caught you...I best keep moving fast...take care...love ya

    ReplyDelete