Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall...42º--60º

Still bloomin' on the front porch.
I awoke to the sound of light rain this morning, but when I looked our a dusting of snow covered the ground...

We picked our apples yesterday, the latest ever...Normally they are ready by mid September...Many years we have picked four large boxes from the tree, shared them with neighbors and friends and donated them to the Enterprise Home-ec department so kids can learn the fine art of canning...This year we have three boxes to share.

I have write group this morning and Pat and I will walk before that if it isn't pouring rain...Think I will get up now and make a pie or a crisp to take for our lunch, Janie said she is making chili and cornbread...Another delightful lunch with friends...~OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. Like the font change but can see many other places it needs to be modified to make the whole thing match. Did you run out of time or just decide not to change the others?

    ReplyDelete