Saturday, October 15, 2011

Flower Beds...45º

Yesterday morning was spent in the flower beds, cutting down, digging, mulching for winter...New friend Leita arrived about 9am ready for battle...On Tuesday I shared some of our gravenstein apples with her and she wanted to pay...I said no we just give them away...In the following conversation, as we toured the remaining flower garden,  I said "Sure is hard to get this stuff all cut down for winter."  Leita said, "I will help"...Wow, a gift from heaven...So for two hours today we talked, chopped, snipped, cut and made good headway and had fun while doing it...Thank you Leita!

I was back in the house at 11am spruced up a bit and met with Amy and Pat for "We 3"... Another lovely afternoon at Pat's "cabin", buffalo brots and chips, chased with red wine for lunch and onto our lively discussion...Life is good.

In bed at 7pm (yes that's right) slept until 4am, up refreshed and ready to hit the road...I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about our trip to John Day and the Wah Chung museum...
OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment