Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Off Again...38º--65º

Crazy!  I've written this post twice and both times it has deleted it when I try to add a photo...So one more time.

Pat and I walked on a brisk fall morning, walking and talking our way around the school track, planning our trip to Walla Walla on Wednesday...Since we are leaving right after yoga class, she will make us a lunch and I will furnish dessert..Brian (Pat's husband) is on a practice flight, dips his wings at us as he flies overhead.

Ruth Wineteer
Back home I worked in the flowerbeds for a short time, transplanting and clipping before I freshen up and join with friends to wish our friend Ruth safe travels as her life goes mobile...Ruth has been a part of our lives for nearly twenty years and will be missed by all...We reminisced with stories about our adventures with Ruth while she has lived in Wallowa County...Her daughter Marsha is here to help in the move and joined us for lunch.


Pear Bar


Back home I make an apple bar dessert, originally a pear bar...Herb and I sample it late in the afternoon...It turned out moist, rich and delicious...A definite keeper for a luscious fall dessert, can be served with whipped cream or ice cream...Yummy

It is early to bed for me as I keep falling asleep while reading...Either the book is very boring or I'm very tired...Hugs to all.... OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment