Wednesday, November 28, 2012

7am Sunrise...26º

Up at 4am, rewriting last months essay for Katie to critique again and trying to come up with some new material...Now Herb is up, drapes opened to the east and I can view the red, pink and orange as this new day dawns.

Part of today will be spent teaching a friend the art of making fondant and dipping chocolates for Holiday treats...I've given these lessons many times at the home-ec room at the Joseph school with friends looking on, also at "Antons" store in Joseph I taught strangers (some became friends) and like today sometimes i've invited one or two people to my home to see how "IT" is done...About 40 years ago while living in Utah I took a class in making chocolates and have honed this skill over the years...I like teaching others this lost art...Must get moving...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment