Saturday, November 10, 2012

What to do?..21º

With the chili canning project over, I lose focus...Where to start...Give me a list...My mind goes multiple directions...Always the cleaning, rearranging, sorting, throwing away or donating to soroptomists...Grocery shopping...And the most basic, what to have for dinner?..Things coming up, the kids will be home in less than two weeks for our "Thanksmas Celebration"(presents, tree, wrapping, food, chocolate)...I have a FIFTEEN PAGE essay due in three weeks...On Monday I start a class in making beer (I won this, last summer in a raffle) Tuesday, the usual write group...Wednesday afternoon is something new, my neighbor called and said they need someone to play pinochle, can I?...I haven't played pinochle for twenty years but I said sure I can do that!...What was I thinking?...Thursday is a trip to LaGrande, follow up on eye problem from 6 weeks ago...In between these things I have to sandwich physical therapy appointments for my knee, should also schedule acupuncture appointments with Amy...I feel my blood pressure rising!..Deep Breaths.

Yesterday was a calming day...Worked around the house in the morning...Bathroom cleaned, kitchen floor swept and mopped and general clean up in the morning...11am found me at Pats where we played on our computers as she continues to learn more things about her Mac from me the hesitant (I know so little) teacher...First lesson was for me as she forbid me to touch her computer...I showed her on mine, then she did it on hers...Shortly after noon Amy arrived, the soup and rolls were hot, wine was soon poured...We toasted our writing and Amy's new property (they accepted her offer anyway) and "We 3" ate and talked nonstop for the next 3 hours...Pat's cabin in winter is like living in a giant snow globe with frost or snowflakes fluttering all around.

I made my 4pm PT, did 20 minutes on the stationary bike, repetitions on the bars and then Aaron continues torturing me as he again manipulates the kneecap and finds more knotted muscles behind my knee...I arrive home where Herb has our house toasty warm and we relax for the evening...Hugs to All...OWAV:)




No comments:

Post a Comment