Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wasted Day...32º

I didn't totally waste yesterday but I tried...For the first night since we changed times I got 8 hours of sleep and should have been raring to go...It didn't happen, my knee was achy from the LaGrande trip and I just couldn't get moving...I made one batch of trail mix, roasted extra nuts, played games on the computer, iced my knee, Pat stopped for a visit and finally towards evening I pulled out the "Stephanie Plum" mystery by Janet Evanovich that I've been saving for a day like this...This series of books are light reading with murder, sex and mayhem running rampant...Stephanie has two boyfriends who periodically try to kill each other as they vie for her attention, she can't choose between the two...She lives in her own apartment but dinner time she is at her parents house (Mom is a good cook)...Her crazy grandmother lives with them and adds interest to the stories...The book is entertaining...I put it down after 8pm and went to bed.

Both Herb and I awoke at 3am, I started the coffee and we now for almost 3 hours have played on the computer, read books.... and waited for it to get just a little bit light...I hope today is more productive than yesterday...Sooo up and at it....Hugs to All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment