Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hyperventilating...18º

Physical Therapy at 9am Monday morning...Home to make spaghetti sauce from leftovers in the fridge...A busy week ahead...Luckily all of the PIGS are dead in my latest "Angry Birds" so I can quit wasting time on that little endeavor...The latest memoir I'm reading is "101 Tricks Every Boy Can Do" by Kim Stafford...Beautiful writing, sad, haunting story, sometimes funny, always difficult to put down...I'm writing on my own essay, due this week to Katey...Write People is today, stuffing envelopes with Amy at Fishtrap is also scheduled today...Tomorrow I'm teaching a friend to make chocolates and just got an email from Nick...The beer is ready to bottle on Wed. or Thur. I just need to pick the time...Other things I have to sandwich in, is more PT, (practice stairs at home) keep up on Scrabble and Lexulous games.

Deep breaths....I will finish this blog, write more on my story...cook a batch of fondant so it can cool and get stirred before I leave for write group...Repackage everything that didn't fit in the order from Sierra Trading so I can take it to the UPS drop off...and Keep reminding myself, Things will get done!...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment