Sunday, November 4, 2012

Daylight Savings...41º

The time switch is upon us again...I will spare my readers another diatribe about this idiotic spring forward and fall back that has become the norm for people in the USA...I know that Arizona opts out of this crazy ritual and I wish the entire country would...Enough said.

I am enjoying this early morning light as I now have a view out the east window :)... Herb and I rearranged chairs, vacuumed corners, washed windows and tried to capture the dust and dirt...I moved plants around, sorted books, papers and other clutter and will move on to another corner this morning with more sorting and cleaning.

A pot roast simmered in the oven most of the day in anticipation of Rusty's return to Joseph from 3 weeks at deer camp in Idaho...Our evening was spent listening to stories of his adventure as the camp cook and occasional forays hunting for a wolf (no luck)...The conditions went from hot and dry to wet and a foot of snow and chaining up the 4-wheelers to navigate the trails...A good time was had by all and John the proud hunter bagged a 6-point bull elk.

Bobi posted her blog about 1pm with news of Cienna's water polo team at the playoffs in Salem...After only one game, their season ended...It has been a great experience for Ci and we as grandparents are so proud of "The Girl"...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment